Snappy Snappy

So clearly I don't have a lot of time for social media during the day at work (making people think that I'm not actually going to visit them in a week).  But this weekend, I really took the time to snap chat people.  It all started Friday night when we went to The Tower (the oldest theater in the Salt Lake valley) at ten o'clock at night to watch the old version of Dawn of the Dead.  Which- might I add is the longest and most ridiculous zombie film I've ever seen.  I probably would have loved it more if it wasn't the middle of the night.  But what I was awake for was cracking me up.

ANYWAY. We left the theater just after midnight and still had an hour drive home at which point I hit the whole, "I'm not even tired anymore" phase, where everything is funny and nothing makes sense.  That is when a friend of mine started snap chatting me, and this is what she, and many others got in return.





Now don't think for a second that I think I look attractive in these.  Most of the time I was dealing with the ridiculous flash in the back seat of a car.  But I am proud of my artwork considering how difficult it is to draw with your finger and a limited amount of colors.  I think they could at least add on white and black.  That would help immensely in many artistic situations.  Oh, and you should add me on snap chat if we aren't friends already.  My username is whitneycalle.

and now I'll leave you with my personal favorite snap of the weekend:


We got the sister wives living somewhere around here.  I keep seeing groups of them at the grocery stores and gas stations.  I don't know how to talk to polygamists so I just sneakily take pictures of them and send it to all my friends.  #class

7 comments:

  1. Your snap chats are the best snap chats. I can never reply because there's no way I could top them, EVER. My personal favorite is the Whitney Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dawn of the Dead is HYSTERICAL. I can understand why people in the 70s were scared of it, but cmon...it's nothing compared to what is in movies and on TV these days.

    Your snaps have been AMAZING, and I've meant to tell you that. You must take some serious time to detail them with all of those colors. I appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don't know how to talk to polygamists."

    Can I put that on your tombstone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely hysterical. I really need to up my snap chat game...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of Landon that you sent me, freaked me out.

    It still freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polygs! That was my favorite snap of all time and I couldn't screenshot it because I was laughing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I'm now following just bc of this post. awesome.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget