Jogging Photography

You know on Yes Man where Zooey Deschanel teaches the jogging photography class?  I do that.  I mean, I don't teach, but I take Shadow jogging when I get home from work.  But it's probably not even considered exercise anymore because we are always stopping to take photos. I can't help it.  Going jogging in Heber is like jogging through a vacation home magazine.  For instance:

 or how about this:


and how could I resist this:

and after all the stopping to take pictures, I usually get a look like this from my running partner:


After my trip to NY, I had so much to talk about. But I'm back to the ol' grind where the most interesting thing I do on my week days is run with my dog down a rocky path, taking pictures while simultaneously trying not to break my ankle on a rock.  

But- here is what I'm looking forward to:  there are TWO ski resorts open already.  I'm not going to lie when I say that I'd rather ditch out on the last BYU home game and hit up some early slope-age.  Especially because we got a snow storm headed our way tonight.  I can't wait to live to ride again!
It's about time winter showed it's face around these mountains.

2 comments:

  1. but for reals. sunset jogs are the best for photo ops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were supposed to get snow today. It didn't happen, and I was kind of bummed by that, simply for the lack of good Mountain snow.

    Fun fact: I ran to the llama farm 5 miles from my parents' house yesterday. That llama farm has been a high point in my life for 2 decades now. I was too busy trying to not die to take pictures, though. I could probably steal yours, and it would be a fairly accurate representation.

    Sometimes it shocks me the similarities in our lives. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget