The Freaking Neighbors.

So, I have a vague recollection of talking about one of my fears on the blog awhile back.  Probably during the Blog Everyday in May challenge. ANYWAY.  One of my fears is police officers or getting pulled over.  Because they like to give me tickets like- WHENEVER they pull me over.  Even when I wasn't doing something that bad if at all.  But that's just one white teen girl's opinion over an "officer of the law's..."  So imagine the heart attack I have basically every morning when I drive past this douche bag's house with the red and blue lights in their lamp post:


You don't see them until you speed past them in the wee morning hours.  And as you're driving past that and the trees it looks like they are flashing.  It gets me EVERY MORNING.  Slamming on my brakes is a normal part of my morning routine.  I don't know these neighbors, but I hate them.

6 comments:

  1. that's horrible! someone needs a hobby.. and maybe a broken light bulb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the days when we'd be driving and would have to slam on the breaks when we passed a cop. Those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a BB gun and shoot that shit out. What jerks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT. That would give me a massive heart attack too. Those jerks know what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is utterly ridiculous.

    Ammon got pulled over on our trip back home from Texas. The Officer let him off with a warning; I, on the other hand, wasn't quite so nice.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget