Utah Goes to New York Day 2

So Tuesday, Alissa hit up work for a half day while Shay and I tried to adjust to the time change and recover from jet lag.  And since she wasn't there for the morning, I was sure to keep her updated with snap chats of Shay sleeping and me and her cats.  Please take a moment to enjoy her cat's face:

When Liss got home, she took us on the tour of her home town and to the second largest Wal Mart in the country.  Where there was TWO stories and and escalator for your grocery cart.  More time was spent in the Wal Mart than one would expect on a vacation.  But it was too cool. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin and to Forever 21 after where Shay had to pretend she had never been.
After dinner we went to the movie Carrie.  You know, the Stephen King one?  It was sad.  I wasn't scared, I was just super bummed out.  And if I was Carrie?  I probably would have done the same thing.  Except for the end where *SPOILER ALERT* her mom stabs her in the back and she picks up her mom with her telekinetic powers and slams her against the wall and then grabs all the knives with her mind and brutally stabs her mom to death with ever serrated object in the house.  At which point, I leaned over to Alissa and said, "Now see, what she should have done was pushed her mom away and called Child Protective Services and let them handle it.  Now it's going to look like she killed her." 

You would think the dinner and movie would be the end of our evening, but no. Not even close.  We got back and decided to take on the Bean Boozled challenge.  What is that, you ask?  I'll let this vlog of us explain it all.  It was horrible.  I'll never do it again in my life.


And if that wasn't enough, we also did the "do each other's make up while blind folded" challenge.
There is a vlog of this as well, but it needs to be edited a lot.  We got quite a bit on film on Tuesday.  I'm sure it will surface on this blog or youtube at least within the next few weeks.  There is just a lot of trimming to do. 

And that was Day 2 of the big trip to Mechanicville, New York.  Again. No disappointment. 

14 comments:

  1. I love so much about this. Mostly the fact that Alissa was repeatedly chugging out of a gallon water jug like a juicehead at the gym.

    SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You, of all people, should know that I do not drink out of glasses in my own home!

      Delete
    2. TRUST ME, I KNOW. I've sat by you too many-a-time watching you drink straight from the almost-empty Arnold jug

      Delete
    3. Hashtag, my favorite past time.

      Delete
    4. the gallon jug was my favorite part too!!!! OR when Shay got hella creepy at the end. 'just do it'

      Delete
    5. I didn't buy those until Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. Even though I was there for the video (duh, Alissa) it still makes me giggle. So much was caught on film on Tuesday...I can't wait to see the other videos.

    PS: Tino missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just loving your NYC wrap up...you girls are too fun and following the adventures makes me feel as though I was right there with you! SO great getting to meet you, too! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alissa, you're hard core. Whit eats the buttered popcorn one and throws up and you've got rotten eggs and you just swallow.

    Grow a pair Whitney. Come on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TINO! He is jmeoww's dad.

    I hate that I have to wait to watch this video until later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WATCHED IT. Only a week later. Alissa eats boogers. That is my conclusion.

      Delete
  6. A DOUBLE DECKER WALMART?! I'm horrified and intrigued.

    I loved that video. I almost want to take that challenge. I laughed the hardest when Alissa's gallon jug of water showed up.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget