Utah Goes to New York Day 3

Ok guys, so it's super late and I just got home from a party, so today's recap is going to be a tad on the shorter side.  Which actually works out great because  last Wednesday was probably the most chill day we had in NY.  Unless you talk to Shay, because her whole universe was shattered when she was brought a fried green tomato BLT at the Ugly Rooster.



OMG! IT WAS THE BEST. SANDWICH. EVER.  Or so she says, I didn't ever try one, but we will all have to take her word for it.  Something changed in her that day.  And I think it's because of the FGTBLT. Oh, and I tried fried pickles for the first time.  They are delicious.

We also went back to the second largest Wal Mart in the country and danced.  We did what? We danced.  Like a bunch of idiots.  Because Shay made us.  She wore the pants that day.

9 comments:

  1. For a second I thought Alissa was stealthily holding a knife in her hand. I wouldn't be surprised. UGLY ROOSTER FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be fooled, I'd still be able to gut you with a straw.

      Delete
    2. I don't doubt that for a second.

      Delete
  2. "She wore the pants that day." She really did. The FGTBLT made her bossy.

    "OH MY GAWWWD. OH MY GAWWWWD. I HAD THE BEST SANDWICH TODAY."

    I wish we were at the Ugly Rooster right now. I'm starving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh---I am literally laughing out loud. And yes--Fried pickles please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want fried pickles. a lot of them. don't let shay be a drill Sargent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome for making you go to Wal Mart, otherwise you would have had nothing to write about.

    I have talked about that sandwich every single day since I've left. "how was ny, Shay?" And then I freak out.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget