Christmas Break Moments
1. Christmas Eve with my family, opening presents from siblings, going to iHop for dinner, and playing games all night.
2. Our big Christmas party we held at our house. It was actually the Saturday before Christmas, but it was such a success, I couldn't count it out of my Christmas recap.
3. Christmas coma the night of. We were crashed out on the couch surrounded by those we love and all the crap we gave each other to prove it.
4. the "I Love Loki" shirt Landon gave me made it to my top favorite gifts list.
5. I worked on Thursday and Friday, but there was literally nothing to do other than clean, so I only did a half day each day which meant I was home by one and back in my pjs cuddling with Shadow.
6. I've graduated from gel nails to acrylic. And I'm loving it. Thinking of opening my own nail salon here in the basement. You know, really take over my in-law's house.
7. Spent the morning watching Kenyon race cross-country in Park City. That kid is a champ.
8. After going to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (amazing film, go see it immediately) Sky, Landon and I went to Smash Burger where Skyler special ordered the most ridiculous hamburger you've ever seen. The guy at the counter asked him if he wanted anything else, and when Skyler said no he was like, "Well, I'm going to give you a free drink because that is so freaking awesome." The burger was gone in five minutes flat.
9. After watching Kenyon cross-country ski like a mo-fo, I was so inspired and went out and bought my own season pass to Soldier Hollow even though I've never tried it before.
10. It is so SO difficult. I knew before-hand that it would be completely physically taxing, but I didn't expect my 20 years of skiing experience to BARELY help me out AT ALL. Still though, so much fun. I'm going to go all the time.
11. Mt. Timpanogos blew my mind this week. Every time I went outside I felt like I was taking another picture of it. I try so hard not to take this place for granted. I live in a magazine, I'm telling you.
12. Because it wouldn't be Christmas without a little Nog.
I hope you all had a great holiday and hopefully had a little time off as well. Missed you guys, I'm excited to be back to blogging after my little vacation.