Temple Square at Christmas

So here in Utah, going to see the Christmas lights in Temple Square is like a must-do.  Despite the unbearable cold weather temperatures and the thousands of Mormons that come out of the wood-work. (I'm kidding, they're not that bad.)  The millions of lights that are strung across the sky and wrapped around every tree branch in sight make for such a magical sight and it's literally impossible not to feel the Christmas spirit.  f

Also- don't mind my whole "baby deer learning to stand" stance I've got going on there.  I have no idea what I'm doing.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WITH YOUR BROTHER.

      She wants to go there with your brother.

      Delete
  2. "LOOK AT ALL THE MORMONS!"

    My favorite snap chat ever.

    It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would come look at these lights even with ALL THE MORMONS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts on this, in order:

    1) HOLY CRAP that is gorgeous and I want to go to there.
    2) That is a ton of lights.
    3) God bless the person who spent 20981234982734 hours putting lights on every single branch.
    4) Glad it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always heard how amazing the lights are there. and i bet the pics don't even do it justice.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget