My Resolution Involves Spandex

Guess what.  I hardly can tell that a new year has started.  Because I fell asleep at 9:30 on the couch on New Year's Eve.  I was woken up with 30 seconds left til midnight just in time to sleepily kiss Landon and chug a glass of sparkling cider before I tucked myself back into bed for the night.  Boom. D- in ringing in the New Year.  Any New Year's resolutions? Fuhgeddaboudit. Just kidding.  I've got some ideas on being a better person.  And maybe I should get them written down.  But I've been spending every day this week out cross country skiing.  Because it's beautiful out there, and also because I suck at it and it's driving me crazy.  Ok, I don't suck.  I've actually come a long way in the last five days, but I just want to be like all the other people in spandex that make it look like the skis are doing all the work and they're just along for the ride.  There it is.  That's my resolution.

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your skiing pictures. It's SO gorgeous where you live! I want to be there with you! I can't imagine you being any better of a person...but we all definitely have little things we need to work on so have at it! And rock that spandex girlfriend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it could be a freakin postcard.

    Nothing wrong with a little more spandex...says the girl who hasn't worn jeans in months.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i support any goal that involves more spandies! all of the spandies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is gorgeous!! I'm so jealous of your snow. I thought I'd get lots when I moved to Alaska...haaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! i went XC skiing the other day and its soo true! those spandex wearing experts make it look ridiculously easy and its not even one ounce of easiness.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget