Things are Good.







//I skied 7 days in a row last week.  I LOVED being outside that much. It's still a little chilly, but when I'm kicking my butt up a mountain, the cold air is welcomed.
//And how about that Bald Eagle.  Apparently there has been a whole bunch hanging around her lately.  Especially by the lake where the ice fishermen leave all the fish guts laying around.
//When I wasn't outside skiing or playing, I spent it inside wrapped up in my Snuggie Huddler watching either New Girl or the Bachelor.  Oh yes ladies, the Bachelor is upon us.  And Chicago Fire is coming back.
//The new year is treating me pretty good.  I've applied to a new school, I'm doing things that are good for me, I'm happy with where and I am and where I'm going.  Things are just good.

6 comments:

  1. 7 days in a row?! My legs would have fallen off. Good for you!

    I can't wait to hear more about this new school you applied to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT HUDDLER. We got a Jets one for my Dad last Christmas. It is the best thing ever!

    I HOPE THE SCHOOL YOU APPLIED TO IS IN NEW YORK. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Chicago Fire! Skiing is an excellent workout - get it giiiiirl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I PLEASE come visit and ski with you?!? And yay for new schools and good things :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget