- Ride my dirt bike more. Yesterday's post about how Landon and I love to dirt bike made me sad at how little I went last year. I'm going to go a lot more this summer.
- Same goes for boating. (Yes Alissa. Boating.)
- Really figure out what I want to do with my life. You know, as far as school goes. I applied to a new university, but I don't even know what I want to do. I am going to do some deep soul searching and maybe take one of those Aptitude Tests or something...
- Read more books. Skyler was up at the house over Christmas and in five days he read almost five books. I want to rediscover my love for reading like that.
- Go on a vacation. Landon and I got a large chunk of change from my parents for Christmas. It's going into an envelope in my sock drawer and we are going to keep adding to it until we can afford to fly ourselves somewhere sunny and on the beach. Just him and me while I instagram a picture of my toes in the sand.
I'm kidding so hard right now.