Excuse the Pessimism

But I about to list off things that I hate right now because they are bugging me and if I blog about them, maybe they'll go away.  Or at least you guys can chime in about how you hate them too and I'll feel better.  Because you know- misery and company yadda yadda.

1. I have this hang nail on my left index finger.  It's in the cuticle so I can't really cut it out.  It's super sore and I have to keep a bandaid on it to keep it from getting worse.

2.  the bandaid I have on my finger to keep the hang nail out of trouble leaves sticky residue on my fingernail.  And that bothers me.

3.  I tweaked my back a couple days ago when I was rough housing with Landon and the dog.  And now I can barely bend over without it twinging painfully.  And I feel like an old, decrepit lady with a bad back.

4. I really need a haircut.  Mostly for the sake of my bangs.  But I don't want to go anywhere because my options here in Heber is either Dollar Cuts and I just don't really trust them, OR it's like a celebrity day spa and I can't afford them.  I'm this close to pulling a Grace and doing it myself.

5. The windshield wiper fluid is out in my truck.  And I keep forgetting to buy more.  And with all the salt on the road getting flipped up on my windshield, things get a little dicey.

Rant over. Or- until next time, anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Come visit us and I will cut your bangs for you. I literally trim my own every single morning. I WILL TEACH YOU MY TRICKS. (psssst, all my tricks are from that Daily Grace video)

    DON'T EVEN get me started on the wiper fluid. I got my oil changed less than two months ago, and I already have gone through a GALLON of fluid. I just bought another one and filled it up on Sunday, and it's probably already half gone. I obsessively use it. It's a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STITCHES!

    I got my nails done the other day and they picked at my cuticles and hang nails and it was AMAZING. I needed that. I say you go for a mani.

    And go to a doctor re: your back! That doesn't sound good!

    BRB, making a note to call my girl re: a hair appointment today. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so Grace's bangs video is awesome.... I would follow all of her bang-cutting-wisdom. ;) I just got bangs recently. I was too terrified to do it myself though. It seriously took the hair dresser 3 minutes. Now I'm worried about having to trim them. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a haircut, too... its just a royal pain finding someone to watch elsie while I go get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do the grace! do the grace! and then record yourself doing it and blog about it!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget