But I about to list off things that I hate right now because they are bugging me and if I blog about them, maybe they'll go away. Or at least you guys can chime in about how you hate them too and I'll feel better. Because you know- misery and company yadda yadda.
1. I have this hang nail on my left index finger. It's in the cuticle so I can't really cut it out. It's super sore and I have to keep a bandaid on it to keep it from getting worse.
2. the bandaid I have on my finger to keep the hang nail out of trouble leaves sticky residue on my fingernail. And that bothers me.
3. I tweaked my back a couple days ago when I was rough housing with Landon and the dog. And now I can barely bend over without it twinging painfully. And I feel like an old, decrepit lady with a bad back.
4. I really need a haircut. Mostly for the sake of my bangs. But I don't want to go anywhere because my options here in Heber is either Dollar Cuts and I just don't really trust them, OR it's like a celebrity day spa and I can't afford them. I'm this close to pulling a Grace and doing it myself.
5. The windshield wiper fluid is out in my truck. And I keep forgetting to buy more. And with all the salt on the road getting flipped up on my windshield, things get a little dicey.
Rant over. Or- until next time, anyway.