I'm a Survivor... of MSHA Training

MSHA was brutal yesterday.  So glad that is only a "once a year" kind of thing.  The highlight was probably the dude towards the end who was teaching us the Heimlich and CPR.  He looks JUST LIKE Gru from Despicable Me.  I couldn't even look at him without snickering.  And he called me out on it multiple times.  But also by that point, I was on my 5th can of orange soda and I was feeling pretty jittery, so I hardly could be blamed for it.

Granted, at 6 am I was already sending out snap chats like this, so really I was off the entire day. And maybe the orange soda didn't really play as big of part as I give it credit for.  Who am I kidding?


Thanks to any and all who sent me snap chats, emails, tweets and text messages throughout the day to make it less painful.  The heavens are smiling down on you.  And now I leave you, because as I'm typing this (last night) I've been up for 18 hours and I'm not totally comprehending things anymore.
I will say this though, this most important thing I learned in today's ELEVEN HOUR safety seminar:



5 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the drawing. I'd frame it and hang it on the wall, personally. Glad you made it out of there alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we be snap friends? is that too much to ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. That drawing is hilarious! Who would ever turn their back on a fire and just walk away? ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such interesting stories from MHSA training. Did they make sure to give you your pretty certificate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts.
    Colorado msha courses

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget