Rock Climbing and GREAT NEWS

This weekend was substantially better than last considering I wasn't throwing up the whole time.  I've been feeling great this week with working out and eating and stuff.  But on Saturday I decided not to run because I've found myself with a moderate case of shin splints.  They're not so bad that I can't run, but I decided to give myself a day off and let them rest a bit.  So instead of running, I found a deal on groupon to go rock climbing down in Orem.  It was only $12 but Landon and myself to climb and get rentals.  Total steal.  And- we had the whole place to ourselves, so I didn't have to look like an idiot in front of people.  Only Landon.

Sadly, he managed to leave his wedding ring there.  I called them when we realized he didn't have it, but they were closed.  I'm not too worried because we were the only and the last people in there.  So there isn't really a chance of it being stolen just yet.  I left a message on their machine and I'll call them again this morning, so everyone cross your fingers we get our hands back on his ring.  It was really expensive and it's a very good looking ring.  I don't want to have to replace it with a lame cheap one.

We got home and were dead, so we spent the rest of the evening just hanging out.  Last weekend when I was so sick, everyone was freaking me out like, "OMG maybe you're pregnant!" And I got all worried so I bought a couple pregnancy tests and took one and it said "not pregnant" so I wasn't worried.  But Saturday night I figured I'd try out the other one just to be sure and sent out this funny snap chat trying to freak out my family.
It worked and my brother and sister are still mad about it.  They are both so baby hungry and basically beg me every time I see them to have babies so they can play with them and stuff.  And I'm over here like, "If you want babies so bad, YOU have them!"  That never seems to be a satisfactory answer.

But how about that for a good weekend? Rock climbing and not being pregnant.  And I got to hang out with these baby starved dorks all yesterday.
probably one of the better weekends I've seen in awhile.

7 comments:

  1. WHITNEY. You scared THE LIFE OUT OF ME with that snapchat!!! TEN SECONDS WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH. I was freaking out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY. I'M WITH YOUR FAMILY/KELSEY (who wants to be in your family) - YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME WITH THAT SNAP. 10 tens of "WHAT? WHAT IS THIS? OKAY, THAT SAID NOT PREGNANT, RIGHT? RIGHT?"

    Lots of caps, my bad.

    Cheers to another day of not being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. going to be honest i totally thought that snap was saying you were preggers too. so does that mean i am part of the family you fooled ?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been rockclimbing but I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I throw Ammon a little party each and every month when I'm not knocked up. He tells me it's getting old, but I think it's kind of awesome. You have so much life to live yet... no need for babies cutting in on that just because it's one of the stereotypical things that married couples do.

    Rock climbing is amazing and I miss it so much. I'm glad you got to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE BEST PICTURE EVER. I had a mild panic attack when I scrolled down and saw that. STAY STRONG, MY FRIEND. No kids just yet!

    The most annoying thing about getting married is everyone assuming you're pregnant whenever you don't feel well. One time I wore a somewhat billowy shirt, and my grandma was convinced it was because I was trying to hide a pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol snapchat would've fooled me, I had to stare at that photo for a good 20 seconds before I realized you were not pregnant. Hope you guys got his ring back!!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget