Warming Up to the Idea

I know that I've been anti-Spring these last few weeks as I clung desperately to the last falling snowflakes, but yesterday finally changed my spirits.  It was a gorgeous day at work, not too hot or anything and when I got home I took Shadow down to the park to play. There wasn't a cloud in the sky  and the temperature hung just about sixty degrees.  We were pretty dang happy yesterday.

I've never really battled with seasonal depression or anything and I didn't this year, but these last few weeks I've just kind of been down on myself.  But yesterday with the gorgeous weather and this freaking animal that loves like nothing I've ever met before really made me feel great.  I love to watch that dog smile.  It's the sweetest thing.  I'm still scheming on how I'm going to steal him when Landon and I move out.

6 comments:

  1. I love Shadow as if he were MY OWN DOG. He is the most smiley dog I have ever seen. I WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the temperature hung at about 60 degrees" - you can't say hung without sending me into a fit of giggles. Sigh, what I'd give for 60 degrees right now. I love all the photos/videos of Shadow so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have had 60 degrees and sunny the past day or two as well and it is fantastic! granted it's supposed to rain again tomorrow, but beggars can't be choosers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good weather is the best. We're supposed to get up to about 70 today and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest pup ever. he looks so happy! the weather looks gorgeous, especially with those snowy mountains in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dogs when they can just be wild and free and enjoying the outside are just the best.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget