Family is a Good Excuse, Right?

So, I'm a little behind of updating you about my life these past few days.  And it's mostly because I've been spending time with my family.  And you know how cool and time consuming they are.  We went up to my mom's house on Sunday for an Easter lunch.  It ended up being hobo dinners out in our fire pit, promptly followed by s'mores.

 our traditional Easter morning photo


and my Satan s'more.  Definitely not part of the diet, and definitely don't regret it.

And lucky me, my dad invited Landon and me back on Monday night to have pizza (yolo) and do some yard work with everyone before he and my brother leave for the summer.  I used to detest yard work.  But I had so much fun hanging out with everyone and the yard looked so nice when we were all done with it.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it, because pizza.


We didn't get home til late Monday night, hence why I didn't blog yesterday either.  But as I was climbing in bed, I photographed the current relationship between Shadow and Milo.  I'm hoping they get over it and become friends soon.  Because right now, Milo is guarding the stairs and Shadow is too scared to walk past him.  I think Milo likes the feeling of utter power.  Typical cat, right?


can't not laugh every time I look at this picture.

I'm glad I had such a fun weekend with everyone because work is kicking my BUTT so far this week.  But good news,  I get ANOTHER weekend with these fools because my mom is graduation on Friday and it's Brenden's birthday on Saturday.  AKA partying all weekend long.

6 comments:

  1. I can't stop looking at Shadow in that picture. It needs to become a meme. IT IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "because, pizza" WHINTEYYYYY!!

    That picture of Shadow and Milo needs to be framed and hung up in my house. I WANT IT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI - you look freaking AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest in your Easter outfit! Family is a totally acceptable reason to be behind. Enjoy your family time girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. there are so many fun things in this post but all i can focus on is how i want your easter outfit. it is everything perfect stripes in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT PICTURE. I love it! Your Milo snaps are my favorite things in life.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget