Tell Us About Yourself(ie)

(this was stolen from Alissa, who got it from here.)

What’s your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

The home screen is of Landon and me, of course.  The lock screen? Maybe it's a picture of Tom Hiddleston with a sweet quote from him...and maybe it's not... 

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Wings. Duh.
What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
literally. or dammit.

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
"How many tablespoons in a cup?" there's 16 in case you're wondering.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

the last person to call was my dad.  The last person to text was my BFF.  And I didn't answer her question about baked sweet potato fries.... I better go do that right now.

What one thing drives you absolutely crazy?
When people say things that are just unnecessarily rude.  I hate that.

What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
I was using a foam roller before crossfit to try to stretch out and I rolled off it and slammed into my friend.

What is one TV show you think everyone should be watching?
I don't know that I'm qualified to answer this question seeing in how I don't watch TV very much.  I'm still trying to find a second to catch up on HIMYM.

What is your favorite reality show guilty pleasure?

You all know this.  It's the Bachelor/ette.

What makes you laugh the most?
Comedy Sportz.  And Shadow.  And my mom.

What’s the first CD you bought?
Backstreet Boys Millenium

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
PUPS!!

New York or Los Angeles?

NY.  For obvious reasons. (Alissa, Kelsey, Mills and DiBella's)

Comedy or drama?
Comedy!

Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella.  I hate bacon, remember?

’80s or ’90s?
90's.  Unless it's 80's night at Area 51 in Salt Lake.  

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Lizzie McGuire.

And finally: tell us a secret.
I plan on stealing Shadow when we move out.  My mother in law is always saying we better take him, but I know she isn't serious.  I, however, am.  And I'm never giving him back.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for ranking me on that NY list ABOVE DiBella's, even though both you and I know they really should come first. I also read the questions wrong and thought the LAST CD you bought was Backstreet Boys Millennium. I would have appreciated it just as much, though.

    COME BACK TO US xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to understand how you don't like bacon, but i just can't.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLEASE write a post when you do catch up on HIMYM!! I finished it and cannot wait to see what you have to say about it! :) I need someone to vent to, Husband doesn't watch with me! (P.S. The only place I found to watch all episodes was on this sketchy website, megashare. It didn't give my computer a virus though...so that's a plus!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still don't understand how anyone could hate bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT LIZZIE MCGUIRE THIS MORNING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized how behind I am on your blog. Sweet potato fries was weeks ago. Imma slacking.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget