I'm Baaack

Guess what happened to me guys! GUESS!! Ok I'll tell you. I redesigned my blog. Obvi. But the only reason it has taken me this long is because I have no time in the afternoons anymore.  And the only reason I had time now to fix it is because I came down with the disease from H-E-L-L.  Going on day 4 here of being horizontal.  Though I do think I'm on the mend.  So with nothing else to do while laying in bed surrounded by sleeping animals I figured, "Meh.  I guess I'll do that blog thing now."

So three hours later I think I've got something that I can deal with until I can convince my mom (who's a professional graphic designer now) to revamp it for free.  Also- don't bother clicking on any of the social media links over there.  They'll just navigate you to my photo bucket. hahaha


7 comments:

  1. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AROUND HERE!!!

    1. SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK
    2. I'm sorry you're sick!!! That's the worst!!!
    3. That dog picture just made me laugh so hard I needed to open another tab to gather myself. MY FAVORITE. He is wearing a tie. A TIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, WE'VE SYNCED. SYNCED AS IN I'M GOING MIA TO REARRANGE THINGS AND ZOMG YES I USED THIS FONT. BRB CHANGING IT.

    I love your new side bar photo - I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

    I can help you with your links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. erhmahgerd. missed you. love the new blog. get better. that is all. more snaps of cats and dogs if you are laying in bed with them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally tried to click the links. You can't say "don't click the links" and expect us to not click the links ;) LOVE the new design! I'm planning a slight revamp on mine too! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I LOVE IT, WHITNEY.

    That dog picture is amusing me more than it should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! And stop being horizontal...ya perv. And nice work, mom!!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget