First World Problems

1. Landon is working in St. George til tomorrow night.  Last night I was lonely, so I thought if I sprayed his cologne on his pillow it would make me miss him less.  Only- I accidentally sprayed too much and now the cat won't sleep in the bed and I think I'm going to permanently smell like a boy.

2. I lost one of my tennis shoes after our softball game last week.  We looked in every crack in the truck and Landon drove all the way back to the fields at 11:00 at night trying to find it.  It was all to no avail. So I went out and dropped seventy bones on a legit pair of running shoes only to have my missing tennis shoe appear out of no where the next morning.

3.  I'm so excited to move into our new place, but I get over-whelmed when I look at my closet and think about packing again.  How much do movers cost?  And is part of their job description packing a thousand items of clothing?  Can they do laundry?

4.  I bought a ton of food at the grocery store yesterday because I'm going to be working evenings now so I need to start packing lunches AND dinners.  When I got home I stared at all the food on the counter and really just wanted to go order some fast food.

5.  I found cougar tracks bigger than my own hand in the pit while I was out sampling yesterday:

Does this count as a first world problem?  I don't think it does.  It seems like it could potentially be a real problem.  And does anyone know protocol for mountain lion encounters?  I don't think it's the same as if you were to come face to face with a bear...  It might just be accepting that you're going to die...

3 comments:

  1. I feel like that last problem is more of a mountain man problem not a first world problem and I can say this because I grew up in the mountains where we had cougars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're supposed to make yourself look as big and menacing ad possible, and yell loudly when you come across a mountain lion. The good news is, they usually den down during the day, so you should be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cougar print WORRIES ME. And I've yet to buy men's cologne and spray it on my pillow, but that doesn't mean it won't happen...

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget