1. Landon is working in St. George til tomorrow night. Last night I was lonely, so I thought if I sprayed his cologne on his pillow it would make me miss him less. Only- I accidentally sprayed too much and now the cat won't sleep in the bed and I think I'm going to permanently smell like a boy.
2. I lost one of my tennis shoes after our softball game last week. We looked in every crack in the truck and Landon drove all the way back to the fields at 11:00 at night trying to find it. It was all to no avail. So I went out and dropped seventy bones on a legit pair of running shoes only to have my missing tennis shoe appear out of no where the next morning.
3. I'm so excited to move into our new place, but I get over-whelmed when I look at my closet and think about packing again. How much do movers cost? And is part of their job description packing a thousand items of clothing? Can they do laundry?
4. I bought a ton of food at the grocery store yesterday because I'm going to be working evenings now so I need to start packing lunches AND dinners. When I got home I stared at all the food on the counter and really just wanted to go order some fast food.
5. I found cougar tracks bigger than my own hand in the pit while I was out sampling yesterday: