I'm Too Excited to Think of a Title

You guys.  We closed on our home yesterday.  We signed papers until my hand cramped and extra letters were making their way into my signature.  We get the keys this afternoon.  We can start moving in tonight.  We have a house, we have a house, WE HAVE A HOUSE!

We've been spending the last few nights packing our things and getting ready for the big move.  Most of it was already packed and sitting in Sunny's big garage waiting for the day when we were homeowners, so that's all placed on the motorcycle trailer and ready to go.  But last night we mainly focused on getting all of our clothes packed.  Now, something wonderful happened last night.  I had boxes and garbage bags out and I made myself promise that if I hadn't worn it since I moved into my in-law's basement- it was getting donated.  I was sticking to this plan until I got towards the middle and back of my closet.  I started pulling out all these clothes that I've had for years but couldn't part with because I loved them so much, they just didn't fit anymore.  I was about to start throwing stuff out when I decided to try on a skirt I bought right before Landon and I got married.  It fit.  Some really expensive jeans that were in great condition I'd had since Landon and I had started dating.  They fit.  I tried on this Fox Racing jacket I got for Christmas a YEAR before I met Landon that I hadn't worn in forever because it was too tight on the stomach. IT FIT! And with room to spare!  Every single thing I tried on either fit or was too big.  I couldn't believe it.  I continued to toss stuff that was too big for me, but kept the stuff that fit and it was like this entire wardrobe was reopened to me.  I can't believe it.

I'm almost as excited for my old/new clothes as I am to move into my new home.  Almost.

But seriously.  I'm stoked to get moved in.  I promise I'll get pictures up of our new digs as soon as we have internet, which won't be til next Tuesday but they'll get posted I swear.

5 comments:

  1. WHITNEYYYYYYYYYYY

    So many good vibes coming your way!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    NOW, PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many happies here!!! congrats on the 'new' clothes and the moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH WHITNEY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Get it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news all around!!! Congrats on the house and the "new" wardrobe! What are you doing to lose the weight? Glad to hear you're doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget