Currently

Well, isn't today just the most Tuesday-y Tuesday ever.  Nothing in particular has happened yet to make it that way, I just woke up feeling it.  I think it has a lot to do with being back in school and having a substantial amount of assignments due every other day.  Last night, I literally wrote two papers for Landon to help him catch up.  Taking five classes online is definitely going to be a challenge for us.  More for Landon than me at the moment because he's working 50+ hours a week right now.  So, I'll do what I can to make sure he doesn't fall behind.

I'll be honest, though.  I don't hate it.  I've actually really enjoyed having a day planner again, and being able to check off a to-do list.  I found myself beaming at the positive marks on my assignments I turned in last week.  It's been a long time since I've had this kind of structure and even though it's a little overwhelming, it feels good.  And it feels good to be a Wildcat.
If you think I haven't made a million High School Musical jokes already, you're wrong.

But what about aside from school?  Aside from partying like a rapper on the weekends? (Rappers snowboard and eat vegetarian kolaches, right?)  Well, I've been up to just a little bit more.  I've been...

Watching: New Girl.  (duh.) On my mom's Netflix account because she's been using ours for the last four years, but her cable just gave her a years membership so we cancelled ours and she's returning the favor.  THANKS MOM. 

Reading: The Name of the Wind (okay, I'm not actually reading it, but I'm listening to it on Audible). This is one of Landon's (and mine now) favorite books and we've listened to it before and I fell in love with it.  Patrick Rothfuss, man.  That dude can WRITE.  Seriously, he writes so beautifully it's almost poetic.  And the story is top notch, too.  We've been not-so patiently waiting for the third book in the series to come out, but it's going to be at least another year, so I'm listening to the first two over again.

Listening to: uggghhhh. I've got JB's "Love Yourself" on repeat.  And I don't even know why.  Yes I do.  I love it.  Someone kill me for liking Justin Bieber's music.  I credit it mainly to the fact that Adele STILL hasn't put her new album on Spotify and I've waited this long, I'm not backing down first.

Eating: Protein and vegetables.  Or at least I'm trying to eat more.  Spending all this time in the gym, ya know?  Gotta get those GAIIINNNSS. 

Working Out: I restarted Kayla Itsines Beach Body Guides.  It's a 12-week program that I did last year from October-December and I loved it.  Didn't miss a single work out.  It's brutal, but I saw some serious results.  I'm not going to post them on this blog because, hello, that's embarrassing, but I did make a new instagram account (that isn't attached to my name) with my progress photos and other inspirations.  If you're really that interested in seeing how awesome it is, let me know and I'll give you the username. Along with doing BBG though, I've been doing an extra half hour of lifting afterward and on the off days I'm training for my half marathon.

Dreaming About: Our trip to Hawaii in May.  And about the abs I'll (hopefully) have by then.  If I don't have abs, though,  I fully plan on spray-tanning them on me.  I'll have a six-pack one way or another, you're job is to figure out if they're real or not.  Also, white bread.  I dream about white bread a lot.

Laughing At: The pictures I take of Josh.  That dog... he's just not that photogenic.  But I love him.

Have a good Tuesday, y'all.


1 comment:

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget