John Wayne Schulz

Last night, Johnny's group was let go from American Idol.  A lot of people watching are upset that he wasn't given a real chance in the competition; many thought he was going to be the winner.  Here is what I think.  John Wayne is destined for incredible things, and even though his run on American Idol was cut short, his talent, passion and dedication was not.  He was also given some awesome positive exposure from both seasons and has developed quite the fanbase.

He just got out of the studio recording, The Dance by Garth Brooks and has released the single on iTunes.  If you want to go buy it (you really should, it's amazing) here is the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-dance-single/id1080770033

On Apple Music:

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1080770033

or on Amazon:

https://amzn.com/B01BE5TJTC

Here he is singing John 3:16 with Keith Urban before they were sent home.  On his Official John Wayne Schulz Fan Page he posted,

"Don't worry folks I found my hat later that night! Having Keith Urban sing along with me to his own tune was a neat experience! A big thank you to American Idol for honoring my mother's memory and for having me on both seasons 10 &15. I'm currently in the studio working on a few singles that will be released in the coming weeks on iTunes. Follow me on Facebook 
We are beyond proud of you, Johnny.  No doubt there are big things in store for you.  We love you so much and can't wait to see what lies ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I watched that episode today! I thought about you every time I saw him on American Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! My name is Paula Wiggins Jones. I am a mother of 6 and I'm from North Carolina. I would like to message you privately about something. Would you please look me up on Facebook and message me so I can message you back. I know this is an odd request but I couldn't think of any other way to get in touch with you. Hope you are having a nice weekend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget