//Currently//

Watching//  Now that the Olympics are over and Landon and I destroyed the entire first season of Stranger Things in two nights? I'm pretty much back to watching Bachelor in Paradise (kill me) or Landon playing Fall Out while I scroll through Pinterest.

Reading// an overwhelmingly large stack of magazines that grows every time Landon goes to the mailbox.  I don't know who did it or how it happened, but someone has subscribed me to a couple different quality magazines including, but not limited to People, Health, and Runner's.  And then Sunny gives me her copies of Cosmo when she is done reading them.  So like, they are good magazines and I feel guilty if I don't read them, but they WON'T. STOP. COMING.

Listening// to early 00's on Spotify and more podcasts than I should have subscribed to including but also not limited to My Brother, My Brother And Me, Dear Hank and John, Unattended Consequences (done by my favorite author, but all they talk about are video games, I swear, and I don't relate to it at all and yet I continue to listen), Jenna & Julien Podcast, and Rose Buddies.  Rose Buddies is one of the brothers from MBMBAM and his wife and they recap episode of the Bachelor/ette and right now Bachelor in Paradise.  And that podcast is the sole reason I'm even watching BIP right now, because they are hilarious despite that show being utter garbage.  OH- and as of Sunday, anticipating incoming eps of Not Too Deep with Grace Helbig; thank you Jesus.

Cleaning// MY ENTIRE HOUSE.  Landon and I have basically got it spotless all the way down to the baseboards.  Tonight I want to dust some bedroom furniture in our spare bedrooms, and get rid of some shoes and hoodies I don't wear anymore, but other than that- our house is basically a model home. AND IT FEELS INCREDIBLE.

Eating// An unbelievably repetitive diet for the past 3 1/2 weeks.  Consisting of whole wheat Cheerios for breakfast, grilled chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, and a sugar-free jello cup for lunch, a cup of mixed berries for a snack, and a small steak and mixed salad for dinner.  I throw in a protein shake on strength training days and usually go to town on the cheerios again after a long run, but other than that I stick pretty religiously to the diet.  I think I'll go into detail about this diet, how I found it, why I decided to do it, and what I've learned from it in another post because I have a lot more thoughts I want to spew out on this subject.  I regret using the term "spew out" back there.  It's not a bad diet, it's just like I said, repetitive.  I have lost 9 lbs though, and I'm feeling good.

Working Out// Still doing Kayla Itsines BBG program because I love it.  This summer has been so crazy, that I've basically just been doing that and then running a couple miles every other day, but now that things are about to start winding down and I'm not working two hours from home anymore I've been adding miles and more strength training after BBG.  My legs haven't been as sore as they are right now in months and it is awesome.  Trying to sit down on the toilet is awesome.

Dreaming About// I said it a couple posts back, but WINTER.  I want snow so badly!! I want to devote Saturdays to snowboarding and cold, snow runs.  It's not far off; yesterday was only in the 70's here and it was BEAUTIFUL.  The best part of the year is just around the corner! *praise hands*

Thinking About// writing a book.  Is that weird?  I feel like that's weird.

Missing// My best friend, Jenessa, who is in Italy without me, Taco Bell, and Saturday adventures in the mountains.



2 comments:

  1. 1. Jenna and Julien Podcast is fantastic.
    2. Write a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching BIP too and I hate that I love it.

    WINTER. I AM SO READY.

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget