Checking in

When I go so long in-between posts it's usually because I either don't have anything to talk about, or I'm overwhelmed with other tasks.  I would say it's definitely because of the latter this time around.  I'm usually so organized with schoolwork and normal work, but lately I can't seem to get into a routine; which is great because this has been one of the hardest semesters thus far.

Anyway, here's to hoping I actually get my crap together and get my midterms taken care of and then I'll be back for a real post where I can tell you all about the shenanigans Landon and I have been up to including, but not limited to: a last minute trip to Milford, UT that ended up being a fail in the most obvious way, but a win if you take a look at it from the right perspective.

Anyway you look at it though, it's painfully clear that I have the most patient husband who will drop his Saturday plans to drive with me and the dogs 3 1/2 hours to literally the middle of nowhere on the off chance we run into a person from the internet.

Slow clap for husband of the year.  To repay him, I'm taking him dirt biking in St. George next week.

2 comments:

  1. Remember when Landon was also cool with you flying clear across the country a few years ago to run into some other people from the internet that you actually found?? TEAM LANDON 4EVA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DID YOU GO SEE JULIEN WHEN HE WENT TO ZION'S

    ReplyDelete

No need to stalk in silence, leave a comment.
do it.

There was an error in this gadget